And you thought I was random BEFORE...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

No meaning, just a good song

This time / This place / Misused / Mistakes / Too long / Too late / Who was I to make you wait / Just one chance / Just one breath / Just in case there's just one left / 'Cause you know, you know, you know / I love you / And I've loved you all along / And I miss you / Been far away for far too long / I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go / Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore / On my knees, I'll ask / Last chance for one last dance / 'Cause with you, I'd withstand / All of hell to hold your hand / I'd give it all / I'd give for us / Give anything but I won't give up / 'Cause you know, you know, you know / I love you / And I've loved you all along / And I miss you / Been far away for far too long / I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go / Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore / So far away (So far away)
Been far away for far too long / So far away (So far away) / Been far away for far too long / But you know, you know, you know / I wanted / I wanted you to stay / 'Cause I needed / I need to hear you say / That I love you / And I've loved you all along / And I forgive you / For being away for far too long
So keep breathing / 'Cause I'm not leaving you any more / Believe it / Hold on to me and never let me go

~Nickelback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home