And you thought I was random BEFORE...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Whirrrr

I'm totally getting into this thing - I know, I'm weird. But it helps to have...something to talk to. It's really warm in the computer lab on 3rd floor of Grise, and my hair smells like hamburgers (thanks to the Grand Opening) but there's something so wonderfully soothing about hearing the typing of the keyboards and the repetitive whirring of the fan blades desperately trying to beat the heat. I hear soft murmurs as I hear Josh ask the poor girl sitting next to him what the answer is for our SimNet exam that we're taking in about 30 min. He hasn't done the test yet. I'm halfway through the second one, for the 3rd time. I should be doing something constructive right now, what with all the assignments that my professors decided to give the last few weeks of school. But no, I'm sitting here, switching back and forth between assignments, revelling in the freedom and stress that is college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home