And you thought I was random BEFORE...

Monday, August 07, 2006

1000 Words

Since my parents are out of town, and Alan is asleep, and I don't feel like subjecting anyone else to this torture - I am getting out my words for the day. Today has been a very weird feeling day. I don't know why - it just has. I absolutely hated the outfit I had on at work - the shirt, the belt, the hair, and the breakout of a face. I'm irritated at the fact that I spent all day at the lake yesterday, and didn't get any visible sun out of the whole deal. I think I'll back up to the lake. Man - yesterday was a great day. It was a great day at church, and the lake was fabulous - relaxing, water, friends, clean fun, kids, tubing (my gluteus maximus is THROBBING), sunscreen...ahh, such a great way to spend a day off. But now, my butt is killing me, and my arms and abs are joining them. I did constructive things at work today, which was a good thing. There was visible evidence I did something. And I closed the store, so I got a few more minutes of time. And I was constructive tonight. I cooked myself (yes, cooked) dinner, put the days dishes in the washer, tidied up the kitchen and laundry room (which reminds me, I still have stuff in the dryer), balanced my checkbook, filled out my textbook request form, got my TO DO list together, washed my car, straightened my room, got my bags packed for tom, and got a general hold on myself. Mind you, a general one. Not a very good one, but a general one. So I feel better than I did, and now, looking at the clock, I realize that I need to go to sleep, b/c I have an early day in the morning, and a dog to feed as well. Sleep well, cyberspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home