And you thought I was random BEFORE...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

INXS Best

I just discovered that these posts have index limits on them. Go figure.

But I knew that I had lost my heart to a rockstar, after the encore. Kurt had walked offstage (left) and had waved to Rachel and I on the way off. (Of course, we went nuts.) Well, JD's gorgeous self was walking offstage, and he had pointed to some random spots in the audience. BUT, then he stopped on our end of the stage on his way off, and (oh Lord, I'm getting chills) POINTED at us, and said/yelled "You guys fucking rock! I fucking love you guys!" I lost it. Rachel lost it. Alan and Nathan lost it. And it was a full half hour before I got all of it back. Rachel and I grabbed each other and starting jumping up and down, screaming. And then I grabbed Alan and started screaming. He was laughing so hard (joyful, not laughing AT).

Man, that concert was freaking awesome. Rachel and I still screamed every 20 seconds once we got outside. Rachel gave me her e-mail address, so we'll keep in touch. Alan and I were told that we have to stay with them if we ever come to Knoxville. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

I'll remember that forever. Thanks, Alan, for taking me along to that. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home