And you thought I was random BEFORE...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Counterpart

If you need anything I am here for you. Have a great night and smile :). I got you a sea shell. I wish I could hug ya right now. Lol smile and have a great day. I'm glad I met you through Claire and that we are friends. Agreed so thank you I truly appreciate and adore you now go and be happy. And ps you wish you could marry me. Ha oh I could. You couldn't handle me. No doubt I could and that's not me being arrogant thats me being confidant ha. One day thirty years from now lol. Ha done. Only bc I can cook amazing italian ha. You are not too bad yourself either. Smile babe :). Hang in there :). Smile :) love you. (you are needed) So are you. You make me smile have a wonderful day and night and if you need anything I am here for you.

It's the little things in life that add up to make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home